Forever & For Always

Forever & For Always

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Life as of April 19, 2011



Well, all of us our doing great! Nick and I have started planning for Allie's room! We cannot wait! We unfortunately have to wait for a few more weeks. Nick has a bunch of office stuff (it ended up being a junk room) in Allie's room. Once school is over (first week of May) We will be getting everything organised. I am starting to go into Nesting which is not good... I have ten weeks left, I was hoping this would not happen yet. To those who do not know what nesting is, once you have a baby you will see what I mean. But it is basically when you try to make your home and surroundings baby safe and nice and clean.









Changes in me:



The biggest change that has happened is my tummy of course. I have started getting a whole lot bigger. It is fun because now strangers are asking when I am due, so that means I am looking pregnant. :D Another change that is not fun is my feet. I have swollen up so much! My brother says that it looks like I have elephant-titus. or how ever you spell that. Another thing that is not too fun is Heart burn. The tums that I have do not even help all that much. the heart burn is just getting worse. This makes it hard to sleep. My doctor has given me sleeping medicine because it takes about four hours each night to fall asleep. Now, for the positive. Allie kicks so much stronger than usual. I love it! She will wake me up by kicking. I kinda play games with her pushing he buttons. Allie hates having anything pressed on my tummy. So what I will do is press my tummy a little and she will kick my hand like crazy! I love her so much! It is fun to have that time with her.



Changes in our living:



We are trying to put pictures up on our walls so they are less bare. It is kinda tricky not being able to put holes in the walls. But we will get it eventually. We also have a guest that is staying with us for about a month or so. She is really nice, it is just a little crowded, but she does good at keeping her stuff well organised. Which is all we really ask for. Nick is being a champ having another girl in our home.






I think that is all of the update I have for today!!!! :D Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment