Forever & For Always

Forever & For Always

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wow, it has been so long!!!



Well, let me start out by saying we have had our baby! Allie Makel Palmer :D

Anyway, I have been updating, not that well, but our computer would not let me post them. I think it was because of explorer. So now I am on Fire fox. We will give this a try!

We are moving from Logan!!!!! HAPPY DAY!!!! We are moving this Saturday (the 17th). We are moving into Nick's grandparents home. We are so excited about this! This will let us save up some money.

As for school, Nick is changing his major and going to University of Utah. And I am starting school in a couple of weeks. I will be doing online school. I will be dual majoring in Special Education and Early Childhood Education.

Allie is doing fantastic! She is already crawling. She turned 6 months on the 8th of this month. She loves to eat any kind of fruit, sweet potatoes, and sweet peas, and her favorite APPLE SAUCE. She loves to eat bananas but we found out she is allergic, so we are not letting her.

I will try to be better at posting. I just want this to work!

See you all next week right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment