Forever & For Always

Forever & For Always

Monday, June 4, 2012

A much needed update!

Alright, to update you all on our lives, I think it is obvious, but we are expecting baby number 2 on Oct 1. This one is a boy!!!! We cannot wait! This pregnancy has been super easy compared to Allie's. I am 23 weeks along, which means only 17 weeks to go, ASSUMING that this one comes on time and not early. 

We are moving again!!!! We are moving to Cedar City next week so that way we can both start school back up again. I am majoring in Elementary Education and Nick is majoring in Construction Management. We are very excited for that new part of our lives!!!!

An update on Allie- she turns one year old on Friday!!!! We are having a huge birthday party that she would not remember. Her theme is black and white Zebra stripes with hot pink and diamond accent. She has had a lot of pictures taken, but I have not seen them yet. I will post them on Facebook once I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment